[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Marine Ornamental Fish & Invertebrate Breeders • View topic - Video

Video

Video

Postby Peter Schmiedel » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:25 am

Take care
Peter
Peter Schmiedel

Postby mpedersen » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:29 am

mpedersen
Read-Only

Re: Video

Postby Peter Schmiedel » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:11 am

Matt,

as it seems that no one one the boards I know I trying to shoot good quality video about our hobby I decided to fill this gap. High end consumer camera Sony HDR-FX1000 has been purchased since a week and first footage captured. Now I have to learn how to handle all the cams features and of course get skills in video editing. Meaning it will still take a while before I will post the first videos online ;)
Take care
Peter
Peter Schmiedel

Postby Peter Schmiedel » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:12 am

test
Take care
Peter
Peter Schmiedel

Postby Brad_D » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:50 pm

Here is one I shot with my Sanyo. The original is 1080p but youtube compresses it down to 720 and drops about every-other frame. This was shot handheld with the stock lens. I just picked up a new Leica tripod and have a couple new lenses on the way so hopefully the quality will improve a bit. A good friend of mine has a Sony HD1000 and I had a chance to play around with it for a bit and was very impressed with the features and vid quality.
Brad_D

Return to Microscopy