[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Marine Ornamental Fish & Invertebrate Breeders • View topic - Captive Care, Collection and Breeding of Mccullochi Clowns

Captive Care, Collection and Breeding of Mccullochi Clowns

Captive Care, Collection and Breeding of Mccullochi Clowns

Postby mrblue » Thu May 31, 2007 10:38 am

Thought it would be fitting to title this thread with the same name I used for my very first thread about Mcc's. I suppose that thread was the question, and this one the answer.

Heres a few pics for starters and I will try and get to the story soon, that is if people are interested...

Hope these pics are a little better then my last effort :roll: .
Last edited by mrblue on Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
mrblue

Postby Colby » Thu May 31, 2007 1:06 pm

Colby

Postby damer » Thu May 31, 2007 8:59 pm

damer

Postby FuEl » Thu May 31, 2007 10:09 pm

I love Artemac!
FuEl

Postby mrblue » Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:11 am

mrblue

Postby mrblue » Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:28 am

My little horde of Mcc's.

mrblue

Postby DrHsu » Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:53 am

Looking good...looking good.....

I see some incomplete bars. Are they coming in, or going out?
Li Chieh

Otherwise known as marinebetta in most marine forums.....

"It's what you learn after you think you know it all..that matters" - Anon
DrHsu

Postby mrblue » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:32 am

I've noticed this with some of the earlier ones and I think they are maybe miss-bars. They seem to develope to a point but don't recede. The only change in the bands I have seen is a slight recession of the head band (you can sort of see it in the first juv pics) from the top and the tail band/stripe starts white then changes to yellow and now with the oldest is going white again.
mrblue

Postby mrblue » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:36 am

I should have said that some of those fish in the latest pic could still be developing their stripes, though a few a probably still 'miss-bars'. They have not long metamorphosed and a few stragglers have only just made it through the change.
mrblue

Postby sebae09 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:40 pm

your my hero, but the question is are you going to be selling any? if so how much? they are my favorate clowns and i would die for a pair..
"Of all the creatures that inhabit the oceans, none evokes a more emotional reflex."
sebae09

Postby mrblue » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:03 pm

Sebae09, I will be selling them. I would rather not go into price. I have an idea what the initial price, wholesale would be, but that is to the Tokyo and Hong Kong markets. I wouldn't have a clue what a retail U.S price would be.

Ryan.
mrblue

Postby criccio » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:50 pm

criccio

Postby mrblue » Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:29 pm

Good to see you have made it over Chris. I never thought of that but they do kind of look like tricinctus. I've been trying to think if there is another clown that looks exactly like that at that age.
mrblue

Re:

Postby Jens Kallmeyer » Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:10 am

Jens Kallmeyer

Re:

Postby DrHsu » Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:21 am

Li Chieh

DrHsu

Postby mpedersen » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:32 am

mpedersen
Read-Only

Postby Peter Schmiedel » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:26 pm

Take care
Peter
Peter Schmiedel

Re:

Postby mrblue » Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:47 am

mrblue

Re:

Postby mrblue » Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:14 am

mrblue

Postby DrHsu » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:58 am

Li Chieh

DrHsu

Postby mrblue » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:08 am

mrblue

Postby DrHsu » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:16 am

Li Chieh

DrHsu

Postby mrblue » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:40 am

mrblue

Re:

Postby mpedersen » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:47 am

mpedersen
Read-Only

Re:

Postby DrHsu » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:50 am

Li Chieh

DrHsu

Next

Return to Amphiprion - Clownfish