Ruby Dragonet - what will fry look like?

Ruby Dragonet - what will fry look like?

Postby cyrus » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:49 pm

First off any help is appreciated lol. I have been a fan of harem fish for a long time starting with the mandrins. I cracked the code on them back when I had a large aquarium with the half live have frozen brine feeding trick years ago. I thought that would be an issue with the ruby dragonets but every one I have purchased with the exception of one :( has readily eaten frozen and even pellet. I carry that statement with the fact that I always have macro in my displays for them to peck at. Anyhow to the issue at hand, currently 3 females and one very happy male in my 60g. They started in my 15g (in the video below) and moved on once my build was complete. The female (pictured below) has been very prego several times but this time I decided to move her back to the block. Right now I would say she about marble sized and I have no idea how long until she pops but it cant be long. The 15g she is in has a few mushrooms and xenia but nothing that will eat babies. The down side is I don't have a culture setup due mostly to traveling in the near future. Does anyone have fry pictures? I'd like to know what I'm looking at when they come.
[youtube]https://youtube/AheVdvSFWog[/youtube]
cyrus

State/Region: texas

Re: Ruby Dragonet - what will fry look like?

Postby Amie » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:39 am

I just found your post from 2 years ago...are you still in the hobby? Are you raising Dragonets?
Amie

State/Region: Utah

Return to Callionymidae - Dragonetts