Pairing off

Pairing off

Postby Robert_56 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:55 pm

I am in the proccess of aquiring several marine set up aquriums from somone who is getting out the hobby. Along with tanks comes a variety of fish which inlcudes 4 to 6 bangaii. Most reside in one tank with another one or two in different tanks. (While the tanks and fish are healthy, very little effort has been made to keep these tanks clean and therefore hard to get exact numbers, will know later this week when I bring it all home though.) I am hoping to get at least one hopefully two or three pairs out of this. I've been doing some reading and am getting conflicting accounts on the best way to pair these up. I was wondering what my best bet is for pairing these fish up with as little stress or harm to the fish as possible.
Thanks!
Robert
Robert_56

Re: Pairing off

Postby Robert_56 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:56 am

Thanks for the help getting picutres. So heres an update on my bangaii, I only got three from the tanks I picked up, it looks like theve already paired though, the first pic with the single fish hangs out at one end of the tank the pair of fish hang out at the end, they tend to stay very close togther.

Robert_56

Return to Sphaeramia