help for breeding tanks

help for breeding tanks

Postby JosefVavra » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:48 am

Hi, I would like to ask for help on how large tanks for breeding clown fish a couple, a total of ten tanks for ten pairs of different color clown fish + advise what is the ideal filtration without live rock, my idea so far is that one size 60x30x30cm 60L tank for one pair of filtration and skimmer + biomolitan bacteria and microbe lift special blend add, size filtration need advice and think tanks if other dimensions breeding pairs of clown fish please send your suggestions, I will gradually deity on his observations during the breeding fry

Excuse my English, I use google translator
my country is the Czech Republic

thank you very much
Josef :)
JosefVavra

State/Region: Czech

Re: help for breeding tanks

Postby JosefVavra » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:58 am

Please can someone help me design for system building tanks and filter system

very thanks
Josef
JosefVavra

Postby Luis A M » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:09 am

Welcome Josef,we don't have many czech friends! :D
You can make two tanks,upper and lower,each divided in 5 compartments.Water flows into a sump after being filtered by a floss mat and a bioball tower.This simple aproach is very popular.
Luis
Luis A M

Postby JosefVavra » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:14 am

Hi, I like to go read your forum :-) I draw your proposal quickly and my idea but still do not know how big the system is needed? What size aquarium for fish breeding pair and one I'm not sure I understand your description of the filter, I painted a simple but perhaps they simply do :-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JosefVavra

Postby JosefVavra » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:46 pm

My friend says better to use a skimmer or a zeolite phosex but now I deal size skimmers that could work properly, please advice how much you skymmer is needed for many fish? feeding will be at least 2x for day order to help fish spawn mood and the system will total loaded

very thanks
Josef
JosefVavra

Postby JosefVavra » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:48 pm

JosefVavra wrote:My friend says better to use a skimmer or a zeolite phosex but now I deal size skimmers that could work properly, please advice how much you large skymmer is needed for many fish? feeding will be at least 2x for day order to help fish spawn mood and the system will total loaded

very thanks
Josef
JosefVavra

Return to Equipment